How It Works
1. Watch the lesson video
50+ videos, each released over 100 days. Bonus material and discussion added during the second 100 days.
2. Respond to the prompt
Questions designed to guide your thinking and spark insights about your work.
3. Connect with other students
Share responses and questions in the 24/7 discussion board. You'll soon discover just how much you have in common with others on this journey, even if they live in a different country, serve a difference audience and have access to different resources. This diversity is hard to find anywhere else. Coaches available daily to support your progress
Learn How To
- Tell stories to make change happen
- Get clients, gain market share, and serve your audience
- Position your service or product so that it is truly outstanding
- See opportunities to create value
- Develop remarkable products, services and pitches
- Communicate in ways that resonate
- Save time, save money and expand your tribe
- Understand the shifts from old marketing (advertising and interrupting) to modern marketing
- And more…
This is a seminar about modern marketing—how to enroll, engage and transform the people we seek to serve.
It's built on three precepts: empathy, humility and effectiveness.
In addition to weekly Q&A lessons, we tailor the Seminar to the interests of current students.
Here's a partial list of topics covered:
- Identifying the change you aim to make
- Reaching the people you seek to change
- Clarifying the promise you are willing to make
- Developing an empathic posture
- Positioning yourself
- Outlining personas
- Understanding status roles
- Researching the market effectively
- Pricing your service
- Building your brand
- Earning permission to market
- Telling stories that resonate and spread
- Creating your modern marketing plan
And a sample list of companies featured in case studies:
- Penguin Magic